Patrons may check out passes for free and discounted admissions to the following area attractions:
- Connecticut Eastern Railroad Museum *NEW*
- Connecticut’s Old State House
- CT State Parks and Forests Day Pass
- Florence Griswold Museum
- Lutz Children’s Museum
- Mystic Aquarium Institute for Exploration
- Mystic Seaport: The Museum of America and the Sea
- New Britain Museum of American Art
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
Passes are made available through the generosity of the Friends of the Jonathan Trumbull Library.
~ Passes are loaned for 3 days and may be reserved up to one week in advance.
~ Lebanon residents are given first priority for borrowing the passes.
~ There is a $5.00 per day overdue fine on passes.
~ They may be returned in the book drop near the door to the library from the parking lot if the library is closed. Please put in the AV slot.