The library is available to go with contact-free curbside pickup at the door!
1. Place holds or call in your requests.
2. Receive notice that your titles are ready.
3. Call to arrange a pickup time.
4. Pick up all titles outside the specified door.
5. Place your returns in the book drop.
Our curbside pickup service hours are Monday 10-7, Tuesday 1-7, Wednesday 10-5, Thursday 1-7 pm, Friday 1-5, and Saturday 9- 1.
You may place holds via the catalog or phone in your requests ahead of time.
Call 860-642-7763 to arrange a pickup time.
If you know the title and author, please include that information. If it is a more general request, please place your request at least one day prior to pickup. You can browse our new books on this web page.
If you place holds and receive notice that they are ready, please call to arrange a time for pickup. We will check your items out and have them ready for you to pick up at the agreed upon time.