Kanopy is a video-streaming platform dedicated to thoughtful and thought-provoking films that offers a diverse collection of 30,000+ enriching films, available to stream anytime and anywhere — from desktop to TV to tablet. Click here for instructions on accessing Kanopy from your device.
Find more how to hoopla videos here.
Download written how to use hoopla guides here.
- To download eBooks and audiobooks from OverDrive simply click the link above.
- Select your home library from the drop down menu and enter the number found on the back of your library card.
- You can now search for all the ebooks and audiobooks available in our digital collection.
- You may now borrow any available titles by clicking “Borrow” or place holds on popular titles by clicking “Place a Hold.”
- You have the option of reading or listening right in your browser window or downloading the content to a mobile device (tablet, phone, etc.)
- Access OverDrive Instructional Brochures for help getting content onto your specific device.
- Read instructions for Getting Started with OverDrive.
- Meet Libby, an additional app from OverDrive for reading ebooks and listening to audiobooks from your local library. Libby is available for iOS, Android, and Windows10 devices.
- Download the Libby app.
- RBdigital Magazines, the world’s largest newsstand, offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps.
- Jonathan Trumbull Library’s collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits.
- If you can’t find an eBook or audiobook through OverDrive, you may try looking at researchIT CT’s downloadable eAudio & eBook service.
- Create a user name and password and use ctstatelib20 for the access code.
- Once you create an account, you may access the books you borrow using the same RB digital app that you use to read digital magazines from our library.