If you’re interested in borrowing materials not owned by the library, you may always call or visit us for assistance, or you can also easily request them yourself online.
To Request an InterLibrary Loan Through Bibliomation
- Click on the My Account icon at the top of the library’s homepage.
~ The first time you login, you will need to use the 14 digit barcode (located on the back of your library card) as your user name and the last four digits of your phone number as your password. You can change both the user name and password under “Account Preferences” after you have logged in. If you have trouble accessing your account at any time, you can call the library and we will reset your password to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Enter your user name and password.
- The search box is near the top of the screen. Enter your search terms. Note that the “Library” box says “Jonathan Trumbull Library – Lebanon.” Click on “Search.”
- If you don’t find the item you’re looking for, use the drop down to expand your search to all the libraries in Bibliomation (at the very top of the list).
- When you find the item that you’re looking for, click “Request Item.”
- Verify your pickup library and select how you would like to be notified when your item has arrived, then click “Submit.”
~ You may get a message that your hold cannot be placed at this time. Some libraries do not loan certain types of materials as well as new items.
To Request an InterLibrary Loan Through requestIT CT
Stop in or call the library at 860-642-7763 for any help requesting items from Connecticut’s statewide library catalog via requestIT CT, Connecticut’s statewide Interlibrary Loan service.