Find more how to hoopla videos here.
Download written how to use hoopla guides here.
- To download eBooks and audiobooks from OverDrive simply click the link above.
- Select your home library from the drop down menu and enter the number found on the back of your library card.
- You can now search for all the ebooks and audiobooks available in our digital collection.
- You may now borrow any available titles by clicking “Borrow” or place holds on popular titles by clicking “Place a Hold.”
- You have the option of reading or listening right in your browser window or downloading the content to a mobile device (tablet, phone, etc.)
- Access OverDrive Instructional Brochures for help getting content onto your specific device.
- Read instructions for Getting Started with OverDrive.
- Meet Libby, an additional app from OverDrive for reading ebooks and listening to audiobooks from your local library. Libby is available for iOS, Android, and Windows10 devices.
- Download the Libby app.
- RBdigital Magazines, the world’s largest newsstand, offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps.
- Jonathan Trumbull Library’s collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits.
- If you can’t find an eBook or audiobook through OverDrive, you may try looking at researchIT CT’s downloadable eAudio & eBook service.
- Create a user name and password and use ctstatelib20 for the access code.
- Once you create an account, you may access the books you borrow using the same RB digital app that you use to read digital magazines from our library.