Welcome to the Jonathan Trumbull Library’s 2018 Summer Reading Program
Registration begins on Monday, June 18, 2018
Program begins on Monday, June 25, 2018
Come to our final 2018 summer reading program on Saturday, August 25th at 11:00 am.
Judi Ann Jones will be here to help us celebrate with a Luau party!
Wandoo Reader provides readers of all ages with a fun way to record their reading and complete special challenges to make participating in the program more fun!
- Be sure to register for the grade you will be entering in the fall!
- If you used Wandoo Reader last summer, you may use your same login and password.
- Follow the links below & fill in the required information. Be sure to save!
- Sign in to your account.
- Type the title of the book you read.
- Submit log.
- At the end of summer, you can print a list of all of the books you read!
- Unfortunately, the challenges are no longer working on our Wandoo Reader website, but we welcome you to come to the library and tell us about what kinds of programs you would like to attend, show us pictures of your summer creations or travels, and tell us about what you have been experimenting with this summer!
Prizes & Tickets
- You will receive raffle tickets for books read:
Pre-K & K: For every 5 books you and your caregiver read together, you will earn two raffle tickets.
Grades 1 & 2: For every 2 books you read, you will earn two raffle tickets.
Grades 3-12: For every 1 book you read, you will earn two raffle tickets.
*Please tell the library staff when you have earned a ticket!
- Earn one raffle ticket for each library program you attend during the summer.
- These tickets can be redeemed at JTL for small prizes, saved for larger prizes or put towards supplies we will be collecting for Horizon Wings Rehabilitation & Education Organization.